If you’d like to improve your home’s saleability, I have six tips to help you.
Here are six tips to help you freshen up your home and improve its saleability in buyers’ eyes:
1. Rearrange the artwork and decorations. You can shuffle things around, for instance, to direct people’s view toward some of your home’s nicer features.
2. Replace your simple fixtures. All you need is a screwdriver to replace your cabinet hardware and give it a more updated look. Your kitchen sinks are another area you could focus your attention on in this regard.
3. Repaint. This can include toning down a certain color or giving your walls a warmer feel. Fresh paint always looks good, and it leaves behind an appealing scent for buyers.
4. Add new caulk to the shower/tub areas. This will keep these areas from looking old and unkempt.
5. Change your linens. If you use newer, pleasant-looking colors, this will make your home look dressed-up without coming off as too “loud.”
6. Add plants around the house. Potted plants and flowers make a home look like the owner enjoys living there.
As always, if you have any questions about this or any other real estate topic, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.